Student Support > Guidance
5th Year Subject Choice
All prospective 5th Year students receive information in a number of ways:
· Information Evening on TY and 5th Year for 3rd Year Students and Parents given by the Deputy Principal
· Classes on Subject Choice and implications for College/Job Applications given by the Guidance Counsellor
· Individual Meetings with the Guidance Counsellor
· Subject Choice Booklet to take home and read with Parents/Guardians
· Subject Choice Presentation afternoon by Subject Teachers for Students and Parents
· Subject Choice Form given by and to be returned to the Deputy Principal
Any queries should be directed to the Deputy Principal, Mr Boyle or to the Guidance Counsellor, Ms. Lillis
Information Booklet for Students and Parents or Guardians
Now is the time that the you, along with your parents, will choose what subjects you would like to study for the Leaving Certificate.
In order to help you in your choices, the teachers have designed this booklet, which outlines the course content of each of the elective subjects at senior level. The information on each subject has been written by the individual subject departments.